Thank you itsgoodtobecrazysometimes for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I gladly accept the challenge.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and let them know they were nominated
- Ask the nominees 11 questions
- If you could have personally witnessed anything what would it be? Joan of Arc’s siege of Orleans, France is the first thing that comes to mind.
- Where were you three hours ago? At Port Authority Bus Terminal.
- Who is your hero? Hard to say just one, so I will include several: Dorothy Parker, neurologist and author Dr. Oliver Sacks, Eleanor Roosevelt, Rosa Parks, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Veronika Scott and Bernie Sanders.
- You can pick one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would it be. Samuel Beckett (Waiting for Godot). I would ask him why Godot never showed up.
- If you joined the circus what act would you do. Trapeze.
- What do you think Victoria’s secret is. Ha, ha, good one. Victoria is really a Victor.
- What is you favorite time of the day? Early morning when the birds start singing, and late at night.
- If you were immortal for a day what would you do? I would rescue all the abused children and animals and battle those who prey upon them. They would not be able to harm me because I’d be immortal / super hero.
- What did you want to be growing up. A veterinarian and an author.
- What was the last TV show, book or movie to make you well up. Making a Murderer.
- Where’s Waldo (Wally) (OK I ran out of questions but have fun with it). He’s inside the Vatican waiting to meet the Pope.
- What is your most vivid memory of childhood, good or bad?
- Do you have any pets?
- Who is your favorite comedian / comedienne?
- Mountains or seaside?
- What book / books made a lasting impression on you?
- Do you have a room with a view?
- Are you politically inclined? (no pressure here, needn’t answer) Any causes you support or believe in?
- What really pisses you off?
- What makes you smile?
- Why did you start blogging?
The Shameful Sheep – https://bhharned.wordpress.com/
Peace, Love & Patchouli – https://zipsrid.wordpress.com/
Screamin’ Mamas – https://screaminmamas.wordpress.com/
Of Opinions – https://ofopinions.wordpress.com/
Jeanne Foguth’s Blog – https://foguth.wordpress.com/
Elusive Trope – http://elusivetrope.com/
Van by the River – https://vanbytheriver.wordpress.com/
realeyezlife – https://realeyezlife.wordpress.com/
yadadarcyyada – http://yadadarcyyada.com/
Adventures in Cheeseland – http://cat9984.com/
flashlight city blues – http://flashlightcityblues.com/