Thank you, horcrux521 for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
For the bloggers I nominate, here are the guidelines / rules:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers (or thereabouts).
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media / blog.
Here are the questions I was given:
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
What day it is. I rejoice when I find out it’s Saturday or Sunday.
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
Trying for half full.
- What do you think about the most?
My family and close friends, and the state of our world / society.
- Which came first the chicken or the egg?
I wasn’t there.
- What kind of books do you like to read?
Historical fiction, some fantasy, memoirs, biographies. I’m currently reading Wolf Hall.
- What is your best childhood memory?
Going to Fire Island with my family–love the ocean–and Christmas Eve.
- Sunshine or snow?
Right now, sunshine.
- Something that makes you happy in an instant.
A cute baby (human or other).
- If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
More kindness in the world.
- One random fact about yourself.
I worked at a salmon cannery in Naknek, Alaska after I graduated from college.
Questions for you guys and gals:
1. What is your favorite day of the week?
2. If you could live in another era or country, which would it be?
3. Who (can be a non-human) is your best friend?
4. The mountains or the beach?
5. If you could do another job / profession, what would it be?
6. What are a few of your favorite films?
7. Who is one of your heroes / heroines (living or deceased)?
8. Do you speak more than one language?
9. Favorite books / authors?
10. Future hope / aspiration / goal.
Do not feel obligated to accept the nomination. No stress here.
Hasta la vista.